Re: What has this forum taught you?

I discovered this forum back in early 2006 through Klango. Back then, it had a wiki, and one of the pages there was a list of international audio games that weren't Polish. So that's how I was following the site, then I got into the forums which pushed me to learn english, which was mostly self tought, either figuring words out by context, or checking dictionaries. I then signed up in 2008, to keep track of unread posts, and later started posting. And it kind of took off from there. Another important thing this forum helped me was to really get into the english speaking blind community, which was thanks to matheus aka DRG. Once I posted how I wish I could get the bavisoft games, but couldn't thanks to my mom having online buying fright back then. He contacted me privately, and we started to chat on Skype, then MSN. He later added me to blind talk, a MSN chatroom through which I met a few more people,which is how PKB happened, I got into programming, and how I became really close friends with Kevin aka ghorthalon. Who incidentally was the first english speaking person I ever voice chatted to. So yeah, this forum is quite a big part of my life and I'd probably be quite different if not for it.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: burak
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: pitermach
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: audiogames.net fan
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Socheat
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: harrylst
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: blindncool
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: yukionozawa
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: yukionozawa
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: danny
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: connor142
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Aprone