Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

Wastelander, a few more ideas, first, some ideas for new undead races, and then some others.

1. claws: these are basically animated severed hands. Their tiers could either be hand, glove, gauntlet or something like Hand, Claw, Giant fist.

Basically think "thing" from the Adams Family.

There could also bee feet and heads.

And for an idea of horribly warped undead, you could have "Wretched" "mangled" "eviscerated" or some other word to describe really mangled undead creatures.

Some other concepts in terms of prefixes (since they come before the race proper, I consider them prefixes here.)

Elitist: has high proportion of upper-tier units.
Working: has nothing but very large numbers of tier one units, with either no upper tier or very few.
Egalitarian: all the units in the group are exactly the same (as in one could have nothing but tier 2 units)
Enthralling: adds tier one units to their ranks when they kill your peasants or tier ones of other ranks.
enslaving: same as enthralling.
hypnotic: same as previous 2.
youthful: Race is all children.
snobbish: gets bonus to relationship if you have several tier 3 units (above a certain threshold or hard number)
iconoclast: friendly if you have a lot of peasants compared to other units, hostile if you have too many tier 3s.
diplomatic: provides passive relationship growth between you and all other kingdoms as long as they are active, perhaps lowers all relationships if they are unfriendly over time. If alliances get put in, they can  do the same among other groups.

A few human independent "races" I know you think that was a mistake but I think when I find the nations of wizards and such, that that is really cool.

1. Samurai
2. Ninjas
3. farmers
4. biomancers
5. electromancers
6. Metalurgists
7. Metal magi
8. warpriests
9. shaman
10. animamancers
11. beast-keepers
12. Wild Men
13. Amazons
14. Blackguards
15. Musicians
16. Bards
17. Jesters.
18. Arachnomancers
19. Poison darters.
20. Toxic seers.
21. Mycomancers.
22. ruin warriors
23. Ruin Magi
24. doombringers.
25. Ravagers
26. Vikings
27. Jaguar warriors.
28. mechanics
29. monks
30.  Flesh Grafters
31. Astromancers
32. Spelunkers
33.  craftsmen
34. poets
35. paladins
36 crusaders
37. undertakers
38. masons
39. witch hunters
40. demon hunters
41. madmen
42. lunatics
43. Fae Speakers
44. Warscreamer
45. artist
46. death-worshipper
47. Hippie (just for fun)
48. mystic
49. meditator
50. Martial artist
51. War-worshipper
52. (just a wide variety of worshippers to fill a void sort of like the vast number of animal races)
53. Nethermancers (they use darkness more directly than undead magic)
54. Fireminds (and other elemental minds as well)
55. mentalists
56. Cossacks
57. sailors
58 mariners
59. explorers
60. gravediggers
61. organ collectors
62. academics
63. scholar
64. sages
65. gurus
66. fanatics
67. enthusiasts
68. church-militants
69. half-(element) (humans with elemental blood of some kind that can be multiple races)
70. visionaries.
71. Diviners
72. White magicians
73. pilgrims
74. outcasts
75. beggars
76. pariahs
77. exiles
78.  mamluhks.
79. pirates
80.  buccaneers

those are all the new types of humans I can think of, if they don't work out as races, you could create more mercenaries wieth them at the very least.

and a couple more prefixes I came up with while putting that list together.

1. lonely: the race tries desperately to form good relations with at least one neighbor, you can vassalize them and ally with them very easily with very low scores, they also demand little or nothing to make peace, and might even give you thank you presents for doing those things rather than requiring anything of you.
2. Loathesome: These races are punching bags for other factions and tend to traw hate from computer opponents. You also gain popularity and bonuses for attacking them.