Re: Producing Hip hop. Trap. Pop and r&b music, as a blind person

as I was saying I have the native instruments s49 but this is a bit overkill you can buy the cheaper little brother M32 for around £100 or $130 and probably less if you shop around.
To be honest all you need is a general midi keyboard to make life easier when producing on a vaw especially when getting started.
So as I said