Re: I need a hand with corruption of champion

No Jaws over here (not for the silly prices they charge), and while I could play with supernova as I said, I'd rather not  since v16 isn't exactly great with windows 10.

Coc2 is set in another world, and  an actual party with characters with different skills, as well as dungeons that are a lot like Sryth used to be, with need to go in different directions and such. It was shaping up really well last I checked, though that was some time last year.
Best of all, it plays fine in chrome with no modifications or issues at all, and at least last year had no graphical problems the way that some of the  mods or triles in tainted space did.

I did mean to look in on the game and see how things were going, but I got a little tired of x rated themed games last year so let things lapse a bit.