Re: preparation regarding copyright

It will blow over when people stop fanning the flames.
let me preface this next message by pointing out I'm in a really bad mood so I'm going to go no filter for a moment.
There are a set of rules that you are all asked to follow. instead of bitching about how waaah waaah waaah life isnt fair tha tthe rules are being enforced waaah waaah. Do one of three things.
1. Follow the rules you actually agreed to, and accept the fact that people for once are doing their jobs.
2. Create your own forum where you can discuss what ever you want.
or my favorite.
3. Just shut the f*ck up. God. I'm so tired of all the pointless whining and bitchery. There are so many ungreatful entitled blind people out there that it sickens me. You want a place to discuss games. you want a place to help try to bridge the gap between blind and mainstream games.
you're given this and you complain because you're not allowed to post links to audio described episodes of All in the Family and Keeping Up with the Kardashians. You then throw a sh*t fit because you're not allowed to pass around copies of mainstream games. By companies who actually read this f*cking forum in the first place! Step back and take a look at how ridiculous and sad that makes us look as a community. The sighted community has dozens if not hundreds of outlets in which to go discuss games. We have. Hold on. let me count here. I need to carry the seven. Refactor the reciprocal value of x, oh and divide that by pi. Oh. That's right. We have one forum! One! Single! Place! Where! We! Can! Interface! With! each! Other! and! Developers!
I don't care if this message ruins my chances of ever moderating again. The whole thing sickens me, and there are a lot of people who should be ashamed of themselves. There is wrong on both sides here by staff and users a like. As far as I'm concerned, noone including myself is immune from taking on part of the blame. This is an issue that should have never been an issue but it was never properly addressed in the first place. Finally someone is doing something about trying to make this a legitimate place for discussion. You wanna pass around roms with your friends? You wanna share described episodes of Alf on your own private forum? go for it on your own time, but you're being asked not to do it here. How hard is that to understand?
Eddie Murphy said it best.
"and if you don't like it. You can get the f*ck out."

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector