Re: preparation regarding copyright

Agreed with post 313.  It's easy to blame everything on the mods, and they did and still are making mistakes in my opinion, but a sizable portion of the forum members are causing just as much damage with their over negativity and drama whoring, rather than putting that energy into truly helping make things better, or at least shutting up so others can.
If you don't want to here it from Jade (and I can't say I blame you given he talks like a politician/debater constantly) and contradicts him self almost daily, than take it from me instead.
Screaming louder doesn't get your point across better, and neither does exaggerating the issue to a ridiculous level.  It just makes you look like a crazy loudmouth who should be ignored to everyone who isn't doing the same thing.'
The faster some people understand this, the better.  And while we've all had outbursts during this situation (my self included) many of us have been able to reel our selves back in and try again more calmly.
Losing control of your self isn't bad ass, it's weakness.  Your not going to lead some kind of revolution and save audiogames.net by toppling the moderators, no matter how many other fired up idiots you might get to agree with you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector