Bgt question

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way of copying a directory to another one in bgt, including all of it's subfolders / files?
The only ways I've thought to do this so far haven't really worked well at all. The closest thing I've been able to do so far was write a function that takes an array containing all the folders to copy then another containing all of the files, but of corse that just puts all the files and folders in the location you spessify regardless of where they should be, which is quite messy.
Thanks in advance.