Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

To build on jades post, as I have also played this game quite extensively, my guy is like 70 years old, poor old guy.
First Of all, agree with jade all the way, stick to easier methods, I'm still sticking to the top 6, and I train in this order. I train all my stats til they are equal, then I just keep training them up all at once. I do this only using the top 6 training methods, the one the game starts you out with.
As for the actual training, I train until my monsters fatigue, is "Fine", if that takes 15 trains, or only 5, it doesn't matter. Then I will do either a yoga or a stretch, followed by the top 6 again, until my monsters fatigue is fine again, then I rest. Doing this you will get all your stats up really high, I've gotten normal monsters stats up to 300 before I hit peak period, what I mean by a normal monster, is one I haven't fused.
Another thing, listen to thrill, I have found that unless in extreme cases, like if he's messing up my policy too much, or making my monster fat, I will deviate a little, but usually I listen to him, something I noticed is it seems he gives a lot of power vegetable soup which increases health, and he always keeps my health sufficiently above my other statts while maintaining my delicate policy balance and gradually increasing my friendship.
Third, that person wanted to know what fairy pod did, well, it helps with your friendship I believe, and also policy. it's like the opposite of that stone plaque thing in the store, and I would reccommend buying both, those passive items help to keep your monster on a balanced path.
As for training items, never use more then I would say a max of 3, and I'm under the impression you should use them towards the end of your training my self. That means when stat trains start netting you less, like half as much as peak period, then start your use your miltions. Also, if you feel like they did put a dampener on your life span, it might be a good idea to save before using them.
I also would like to make a note that my training method can make your monster fat, I know you would say, hey that's okay feed it a toy powder. Well, here's a little trick to that, take your monster in to a competition, doesn't matter what it is, or if they win, I usually will try to get a cup, which is a competition that isn't ranked usually, something easy, but it doesn't really matter if you win cause it will make you thin, and you will get stats, and money. But usually it takes quite a while for them to show as over weight.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector