Re: rpg quest, game for ios

Well it  isn't exactly the most full featured game, I was rather disappointed by lack of levels which is why I'd be interested in something with a bit more by way of propper exploring or quests.

Still, if you want to smack monsters it's there and I admit  it is a relief to finally discover a game in all the ones I tried that works with vo.

The only  other thing I found where vo even read the screen was some sort of zombi survival horror thing called surviver z that used your current location, but the interface was so  incoherent with different alerts and such I had no idea how to play the game or even  what to suggest to the developers to  improve access, sinse I couldn't get the thing off the ground at all.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: pelantas
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock