Re: what is a good way to get started in php?

I'm beginning to become a little, hmm shall we say, suspicious?
Note, I'm merely listing personal conclusions and observations. Take them as you will. By themselves, each of these should be treated highly inconclusive. Tied together, different story.

1. Same style of english between Jonikster and Belov. Same sorts of statements. If you do a bit of cross referencing, you'll begin to detect evident similarities.

2. Same extremely unpopular opinions with basically zero evidence and practical explanation.

3. Same habit of implying experience, but failing to deliver results when asked. In fact we've gotten an identical alibi. having to do with Russian.

4. If Belov were a professional in the field, he would be more likely to provide credentials or examples. He actually seems to find calling fellow developers "stupid" a preferable solution. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

5. Paul and myself have already shown github profiles. These can be found below literally every single post. They have yet not been acknowledged even though I find them difficult to ignore.

Belov wrote:

If you're such a cool developer, where is your code. Can I see it? Where are your games, sites. Or are you so stupid that you can't even develop one project?

6. As seen in the above quote, Belov actually seems more in favor of protecting Jonikster (attacking other devs) than presenting information. The number of times he pats Jonikster on the back vs the number of times he actually provides valid reasoning... Quite disproportionate.

I would write up an in depth explanation of the problems behind 16, but know I will be ignored as has been the case before and many times before that, got better things to do than searching right now though.

Do know I will be looking into this with fellow administrators.