Re: Questions to the Chinese and Japanese people

While I agree that some of the questions can be classified as insensitive, I do believe that the OP doesn't mean to be insensitive on purpose. I mean, speaking from personal experience, language barriors and cultural differences can have a huge impact while  expressing oneself. If he had worded some of the questions differently he wouldn't have been criticized as much. Furthermore, asking is better than not asking and having wrong assumptions. The only 2 questions I don't see the point of are those about the feelings of the Chinese and Japanese people towards each other. And finally at 9, girls being more interested in ritch guys is something universal, not specific to China.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Belov via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : goran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : goran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector