Re: New Samurai Shodown!

Finally picked this up!  Just had time to finish the tutorial and play through Story mode with Haomaru. Loving the feel of the fighting.  The high risk high reward , strategic gameplay feels great.  Makes the game intense, even when fighting  the AI.

I’ve heard lots of bad things about how the game plays online in the Samurai Shodown subreddit.  A false positive disconnect bug in Ranked mode , lag,  archaic setup for casual rooms  that leads to people being stuck without even being able to spectate...

Hopefully that stuff doesn’t affect me as much or it’s people just bitching?

I don’t see myself playing in casual rooms much. Probably mostly playing ranked .  That false positive disconnect bug sounds kind of bad though. Hopefully they patch that soon.

Still the game is quite beautiful and I’m totally glad I picked it up. Look forward to spending much time with it .  If anybody wants to throwdown, feel free to add me on PSN.