List of resources for programmers, developers, and more

So, this idea sprung up in another topic -- this one, in fact -- and I thought, why not?
If mods like, please make this sticky.
I'll start with books and other lists. Feel free to add things!

C, C++, and Assembly
Rust
Ada
Python
Other books

I'll update this post with other books. I have a collection of penetration testing books, but 'm hesitant to list them here considering the kids that review this forum. If people would like me to, then I will.
As you no doubt have noticed, this lists boks for software analysis, system administrators, etc. I would like this listing to be comprehensive for sysadmins, programmers, network engineers, and developers, as all of this knowledge works together.
Enjoy reading!