Re: Favourite classic games?

See, when I hear people saying they saw them playing it kind of deppresses me. Well for me, my fammily had an NES when I was younger. I always used to watch them play, until one day I said, I'm tired of just watching you play! I want to play too! after some begging, they let me. It was super mario bros. They were astounded that I passed the first level of it, but quickli lost interest when I died. My mother quickly gave me the idea that I could never play games like the rest of them. That all changed when I whent to my cousin's house. He was playing with a controler. A voice shouted. GET OVER HERE! scorpion wins. That was when I got in to MK, and mainstreme gaming. He introdused me to MK and its talking character select screen, as well as read out the menus for me. After that was my game and feuture anime, dragon ball z! budokai tenkaichi 3! With its talking menu screen, he new I could handle it, so he left me with it and said, figure it out. After his PS2 unfortunaitly broke, I began looking into emulators. Games I playd. get ready.
mortal kombat 1 2 and 3 for the Sega gens/megadrive. Final fight 1 2 3 for super nintendo and arcade. Super Mario bros 1 2 and 3 for NES. Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 1 2 3 for PS2.. there is alot more that i've played, like sonic, GTA, and all that good stuff! This has been A dose of memories, from Juan Carlos Noel Reina.