Re: preparation regarding copyright

fully agree with you, turtlepower17. CP is one of those games that is really good, and I personally feal that, if you change the sounds and music, it would just ruin the gameplay. I guess noone realised that CP is A fangame, with A few bels and wistles here and there. And one of the best and first! and you could try to put me down, but I do what I do because I love helping those who never had access to them like me, or for those who just really want to get into mainstreme gaming. It's not that we are bad humans by doing this, and believe it or not, when we do this, we are actualy being a comunity. helping each other out with guides and links. I don't want you leegalists to yel at me, but I would like you just to give me one, just one more weak please, look at that topic. Don't you see us all helping each other there? Did you see any dromma? I would like for us to at least help one another even if only by PM.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector