Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

I absolutely love the concept of this game. I thought I was done with zombie fps's after swamp and sixth sense, but somethinelse is taking it to a whole new level with their amazing papa engine. I have completed all three of their games, and I really love their sound work. An fps with the sound quality of the papa sangre games will be a completely different experience from anything I've ever played. Unfortunately, after some calculations, I discovered something horrifying. Somethinelse's kickstarter page is only making about 80 pounds per day. At that rate, they'll never even come close to reaching their goal unless something is done, and fast. I have advertised their page on facebook and tweeted on twitter emphasizing how much they need help on both sights, but that's the most I can do for them right now. If you people want this to happen, please spread the word as much as possible!

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: R40ul
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mario navarro
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: connor142
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: alec
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ross
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Phil
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: brad
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Guitarman