Re: any accessible chess games?

@9: I would say BG chess challenge searches to some depth, with a quite simple evaluation function. Expert level has thicker defence than beginner in sense that it won't give you figures for free, without using some tactics, although playing b6 against advancing pawn to b4, when second pawn is on a4 and his bishop on a6 to prevent b5! is too complex for him. big_smile
Anyway, I played few nice matches against it. Only mistake, that would be good to fix is, that taking material seems for its engine like better choice than preventing checkmate. so even if you lost your queen, you have still great chance to win. big_smile

Best regards

Rastislav