Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

I'll check again, but usually when I go to hire troops I actually have to go for example like I am trying to hire peasants before I can see how many peasants I have. I think it would be helpful if they just said when you got to that screen right away how many of each type of unit you had, and not just your total men.

Also question about the arena: do units from your own kingdom get tougher in the arena if you have armories or other things that permanently boost your troops skills.

Also, some of the stones in the north are supposed to do things, but can you only use them once, or is it once per turn. Because there is one you can touch exactly five times and I'm not sure if I can do that again in future years.

also congrats on the adding of women to the game in a small way, that's a lot better.

Also I had an idea for a new prefix for a race combined with a new pest group.

Inventive: This race builds units in an independent group known as "the built"

and the built is a pest group that  has the following behaviors.

1. the built are a race of constructs such as living dolls, golems, or clockwork constructs.
2. the group is not necessarily hostile and can become your allies.
3. the group cannot normally be socialized with but the group becomes more friendly with you when you build things like kingdom upgrades or stuff in many of the locations around the world, and it becomes less friendly if you destroy things, such as burning down the black market or destroying a totem pole or magic stone.
3. you also have a rather expensive option to force their relationship up called "Build monument" which is essentially spending gold to build a worthless structure, except you can do it multiple times and it makes the creatures like you. Owning mines and getting ore from them or exploring to find more ore also pleases them.

If the group likes you, they will attack kingdoms and groups that are at war with you. If they dislike you, they will attack you like normal or attempt to take income-related world map locations such as mines, perhaps being far more powerful than normal when they try to take these.

Also, another use for the mines combined with a new way to use the world map (literally) we have ourselves going in all the cardinal directions already, perhaps it would be cool dt go down as well and explore an underground realm or two. You already have creatures from the underground realms like Lagroki so the realm is established, though I know you still have to work out the east first.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector