Re: Netflix on Android?

Don't even get me started on netflix on android. On IOS it was semi useable what with you being able to double tap the screen to regain focus , but on android it is just plain frustrating. The only way I can "pause" a show is to lock my screen, and other than that I can't do much inside the video player. So yeah, I hope this gets fixed soon.