Re: Breed Memorial -suggestion

Well that may be you...again, I am of a competitive type of gamer, whose greatest challenge is competing with real people online, so such a possibility would further improve the game for me a lot!
And I am pretty much convinced I am not the only one with such an attitude and oppinion, which proves the fact of other people, (as you wrote yourself), also requesting an online version, or at least some online features, events to be added to the game.
(like the ones I suggested)

If it will never happen...well, I will certainly regret it pretty much, for beating dumb AIs, npc characters of limited intelligence is something what can, according to my expectations, not be compared to the challenge, the experience, the feeling of success after beating real human opponents.

As for bugs, I haven't encountered any more significant ones in the game yet, which could annoy me enough to report them.

Anyway, I noticed there is another new update to the game, which I, unfortunately, seem to be unable to download and install directly from the game automatically, and the 2nd alternative, to download it from the game's homepage is also something I cannot deal with, due the page refusing to be translated.

So any idea how, where to download that newest update from?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector