Re: Luna RSS Version 2 is here, and its bigger than we expected

For some reason, when I open the programme now, it only shows eight of the feeds I previously subscribed to.
Although loading my OMPL file seems to bring at least some of them back, it's still a tad odd to lose some fifty feeds like that, especially when I can't even resubscribe because it tells me they're already there.
Any idea how to fix this?