Re: Audioverse.io

I figured out the narator mode. There seams to be a bug so if you activate it in register form, it don't works. You need to do that again in edit profile to make it working. Then it will speak through sapi. You have to put nvda in sleep mode for it to work though. I don't figured how to get to the editor till now, but maybe i will sooner or later.