Re: BlindWalk, a new navigation app is on the way if you would need it

electro wrote:
arbuz wrote:
electro wrote:

Wow (interesting). I know it's komplicated and it takes time, but can it be a Dot Walker'ish successor? I'm kinda curious.
Guess I have many words corrected dah so in that case if my orthography deserves it the one that the one that the... Oops... Sorry!

I onestly didn't get the question I guess. But if you're talking about the developer of Dotwalker PRO, then I can say that we're not related with one another. Or perhaps you wish to know if it works like dotwalker PRO does than I can say that in some ways it does, but in some ways it's not.

Wow, thanks for that answer. I mean, for example, forsquare support or something. BTW, I didn't talked with the developer of Dot Walker Pro eaven when he didn't pay google's subscription. I guess he has the source somewhere... but he didn't uploaded in a git platform.

Today i'm going to improve an algorithm of redirection to the next point. It works, but my intention to make it better if I can, so we will see what I can acomblish.
Furthermore, since this app is based on JS, all the code will be accessible to each and everyone of you if I wouldn't plan to compile it on some platform, but I guess that's rmain to be seen. I'm considering to make this platform totally free, but the biggest gamble is the payment for the server. If some of the users will be able to publish it on their systems if they have some kind of srws, I would be glad to hear from you...
To answer to your curiosity about the Forsquare, my intention is to use the same MapQuest API and try to integrate categories of bars, shops, busStops and some others if I'll be able to. I'm planning to do it quickly enough, but we'll see what will folow.`

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Piciok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector