the Nyanchan appreciation topic

i would like to start first off by saying that this topic was inspired by a topic i saw showing appreciation for a dev, i can't exactly remember which one, but if it needs to be moved, sorry about that, but we are talking about games technically
i would like to show my appreciation towards nyanchan also known as Yukio Nozawa, i would like to say thank you for all the time and effort you put into making games like, bk1, bk2, bk3, world of war, laser break out, and many more
it must have taken a lot for all of those games to have come into being, and me, and others i am so sure, appreciate everything you have done for the A G community

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector