Weird noise when plugging in my hooke verse with the audio cable.

Hi,
I receved my Hooke Verse about 3 days ago and I must admit that they are bluffing! I also know that a lot of people in the blind community have one. Unlike the reviews I read, no bluetooth drop for me.
Anyway, I'm having an issue when I try to plug my hooke verse in with audio cable on each of my audio devices. All I manage to record is a jerky digital noise.
I followed web site's instructions: plug in the micro usb cable in hook verse, and jack 3.5 side in stereo line in.
Tryed on two computers, on my Olympus and on another sound card.
If anyone has any idea, I'm ready to try right now. I even wondered if the cable was not defectuous.
here is the file I recorded, I have the same thing everywhere. Sometimes I have a continuous and strident sound instead.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/80w1dj50xj60j … e.mp3?dl=1
Have a nice day, thanks!