Re: What do you think about my Warcaster article? Feedback here

Hi.
Very nice and interesting read. Keep up the good work dude.
I'm not an experienced player at all, not yet, but I'm learning each day, and I'm liking the mud so far. The mud has changed so much so I was going to say that I would be bored very quickly, to say that this mud can keep me busy for years! big_smile I first heard about Alter Aeon back in 2005, where the mud was very borring compared to now. I'm still a newbie, or, my character is still shown on the newbie list but well, I'm in level 18! smile So, compared to high level characters, I'm still a newbie, and there are so many things which I haven't tried yet. My main focus is questing.