Re: All votes on moderation decisions should be made public.

Aprone voiced his openion about Jaid and they were very constructive and he presented it in a calm and unagrivated mannor. I think this is a great idea. In all political areanas the parlementary proceedings are publisised so the public can debate and foster their thoughts and openions about each individuals because we know their deliberation styles and we can know whether or not Jaid is the dictator we the AG.net forum makes him out to be or if he is just a chill guy acting on behalf of his team. In My openion, Aprone did nothing wrong. He just voiced his honest openion to the point where Liam wanted to know what he thought of him. This community is becoming to buyist in my honest opineon.
Sorry about my spelling.
Have a nice day and genuinely hope the mod/ADM team consider this suggestion.