New Nintendo Switch Accessibility Settings?

This is the first I've read about the Nintendo Switch (V8.0, apparently) having new Accessibility settings.

There is also someone posting on Reddit asking how to turn off the Narrator on the Switch, which makes me think this at least contains TTS/screen reader support somehow. (The answer was to go to Settings>Accessibility>Text to Speech, so it's a good bet this is included!)
(EDIT: This appears to just be for Mincraft, which is a bummer. Hopefully they plan to add more acessibility updates in the future.)

Has anyone tried this on their Switch? Does it make certain games more playable?

My husband has a Switch and he is fully sighted. I've been able to play things like "1,2 Switch" with his help, but I'm not patient enough to try to blindly trial and error my way through the menus to be able to start new games on my own. If this accessibility settings makes the whole system workable and there are some games I could actually play independently with this, I may just be stealing his Switch a bit.

Here is the article I found on it:
https://coolblindtech.com/nintendo-upda … ed-gamers/