Re: Audio Described Content

I don't get what about this is so hard to understand. The mods came together and decided to stop the spread of copyrighted material on the forum, then Aaron flaunts his quote, override, end quote, powers and goes back on what was agreed. Jayde just tried to fix things. Now, if fault can be found with Jayde, it would be in allowing himself to be drawn into another argument, and starting up the me me  me train again.