Re: Rundercover - an audio game that gets you in shape!

Do the bone conduction headsets let the phone pickup your movements more acurately? i thought they were just sort of an alternative to headphones which didn't cutoff external noise as much sinse they're recommended for blindsquare to let you listen to the sat nav announcements and! the environment around you.

For that well I just  shoulder mount my phone on the strap of my shoulderbag and it's okay.

With zombies run, and  doubltess with rundercover as well,the issue is  how accurate it is when running on the spot more than  one of noise. I've heard zombies run is pretty iffy with  this which is why I haven't investigated the game.

It's a shame actually, if I had a  streight up running track near me I'd definitely be into doing games like  these, being as I ex must! exercise each day anyway to maintain the loung capacity for my singing voice.