Re: Advice about NVDA and Skype, hold the flames!

What is a UWP version?
I can say it looks crappy as hell, since even when I apparently signed in I couldn't do anything with my details or anyone elses, indeed I couldn't even close the program without using task manager.

Edit: Okay I googled UWp skype and its apparently the one in the microsoft store which is also on my computer. However when I went to https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/

I was told that apparently this is! the skype that ships with windows 10 and redirected to the microsoft store.

So now I'm totally confused!

Either this skype on my computer is the right one and I'm %100 missing something about what people have been saying above, or there is some older version which is discontinued, or there is someone else whose maintaining a different version somewhere else.