open source magic the gathering client, close to become accessible!

Hello guys.
I just found a free magic the gathering client that is potentially accessible to play with. I would say that is is about 50% accessible. It even might be completely playable if you use golden cursor to save your hand slots and the graveyard and the battlefield, but that might be super hard to set up. please read my issue on github to see the state of accessibility of this client and please, If you can or know a developer that can contribute let them know  so they could fix the current issues so that we also can play this great game.
Issue link:
https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/5920
Client name is XMage.
It's been developed on java.
The client will download a portable version of java for you. navigate with the commandline into the bin folder of that java and then type jabswitch -enable to enable  java accessibility.
We are very very close to a fully accessible magic the gathering game, Please if you know a developer that can help us to fix the current issues which i think shouldn't be very hard to fix, try to reach out to them so that they can contribute.