Re: problem installing windows 10 build 1903

the thing is, i'm not sure which file to download. I tried downloading and installing something called octane memory.exe, but it tells me that I need to uninstall the driver before updating, and i'm not even sure where the driver is on my computer, because when I go to device manager I do not see the driver in the device list. I also have the zip file in which I believe the driver is located, but it's a .sys file and I don't know what to do with it.