Re: i want to create some games with adventure game engine by ian reed

Hi Kamochek.
Of course you can make a copy of a game like that for yourself but if you already have a game like inquisitor do you really need to make a copy of it? That's putting in a lot of time and hard work for something that you already have. If you make practice games that's cool it will help you get better skills.
I've never heard of the books you are talking about but if you want to make a game based on the books that's fine. I would write different names for the locations and characters.
If you want some ideas you could do something like a zombie appocalypse game or something like an rpg adventure game. I'm sure you could think of something pretty awesome.
Hth.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: nina0116