Re: Smackdown vs raw walkthroughs

Hi.

Huh, this is strange. I tried it out on a friends machine and there your procedure works absolutly fine. I have the nagging feeling in the back of my head that there is something wrong with how my PCSX 2 is set up, all though it was set up right in the beginning.

How can I make sure that the xbox controler is gamepad 1 and the keyboard is gamepad 2 again? Haven't done this in quite a while.

This is the only error I can think of now.

Greetings Moritz.