Re: Is there anywhere specific I can post MML chiptunes besides youtube?

Post 3 and 4, there are a few guides that I used to get myself aquainted, one  of them  is on the forum somewhere, but I can't find it. The other one is on this link.
https://woolyss.com/chipmusic/chipmusic … _guide.php
To get started, all you need is the PPMCK compiler, that you can just google search for, a text editor like notepad, and the windows command line, and software to play back your file once it's created. I use foobar 2000's Game emu player for this.
Post 2, I saw 2a03.fr, but I couldn't get past the captcha.
Post 5, I convert my nsf to an mp3 and then to an avi, is how I upload them to youtube, with a completely empty image. It doesn't matter and everything works fine. Although I'm basically getting the same success as you have been getting with soundcloud...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector