Re: System requirements for audiogames

Hi.
Audiogames are going to be more advanced as well, and I think audiogames also will have more and more graphic in the future. No one knows what will happen, so I'll recommend you to at leased bye a computer with some good specs. Some big programs can also take a lot of power from a computer, and it would be pretty frustrating to not run some great sound editing programs in the future if you suddenly wanna mess around with that.