Re: Orinks's' official Youtube/streaming thread

For those interested, I just uploaded the continuation of my Madden 20 QB1 career. I was drafted in round seven because of being meh at the combine and losing the semifinals game.

Whatever though, that's all in the past and Superstarr Playere is in the NFL, in the Tampa Bucks.