Re: Danger City: redux?

Hi Aaron.
[[wow]] that would be awesome. I'm sure you can make a paid version since there's no copyright on the game. Upgrades would be awesome and a 2d or 3d game would be even better instead of the original concept of a side-scroller.
If you want to use dfe that's cool but I wouldn't recommend it. I've looked at dfe code and it makes no sense at all. Getting the engine to do something simple like have sapi speak is downright complex. If you want to use an engine I would recommend bgt. The code is easy to understand and bgt has a lot more features then dfe. If you decide not to use either of these remember there are plenty of great programming languages out there like java, python, and c++. Keep in mind that dfe doesn't come with a compiler so that any code you do anybody will be able to see.
I don't want to offend the developer of dfe but I believe it's been almost 2 years since an update has come out for this engine. Anyway good luck aaron and can't wait for the new danger city!

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: robjoy
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: synchronfreak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: keyIsFull
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kyle12
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak