The subject game.

Rules.  Each poster will give a subject, rather that bee cars, cheeseburgers,, computers, or almost any thing else.  This thought can be a fact you know about a subject,  an opinion as long as it doesn’t start World War 3, or an experience.  The next person to post must write a random thought they have about the given topic.  Nothing that would be considered inappropriate content.

Trees is my first topic. You know, Those things that grow in forests.

I’m not going to write anything about the first topic, I’ll wait for someone else to give me one.