challenges we shouldn't play on the forum

I was talking with an idiot this morning. Told him about a few of these before he posted his subject game.

I've thought of a few challenges. Sadly, we can't play them unless we all intend to get banned. Even though we can't play them, it would still be funny to share the ideas. Just because I share the list does not mean i am responsible for anyone's actions. This should not be taken seriously but if it is I did nothing.

get banned challenge: self explanatory. Do something you know you will get banned for.

Ultimate dare challenge: dare the next user to do your method to get banned.

Clone challenge: who can create the best clone?

Infinite challenge: create a new topic for each reply of a topic rather than replying in a post.

Disorientated? Challenge: never post things in the right room.

trip without trump challenge: ban someone else without getting yourself banned.

Free advertising challenge: invite others to advertise random products on audiogames.net. Even better with spam bots!

the, can you crack this? Challenge: post a link to software and see if a crack exists for it.

Let's have some fun talking about these challenges without doing them. Let's use our common sense and not be more stupid than posting about this topic. If mods decide to take this down or request it to be taken down, I will happily comply with their decision.