Re: Am I the only one with a capture card here? Need some help

flameAlchemist wrote:

should I get one for OCR? if I do what do you recommend? how do I use it? do I have to plug one end to the XBox and the other to my computer? my XBox and computer are kind of far away from each other.

In my experience, it can be easy to OCR. But, get it so that you don't have to depend on Remote Play /xbox to stream the game to your computer.

It's  a bit more complicated than simply plug and play, but you'll definitely have it easier using one console. Your console being far away from the computer may require an extra cable.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector