Re: The subject game.

Theme parks are fun, though I've not been to one for quite a long while, I also need to be careful about going upside down due to glaucoma, though I'd love to take my lady to Disney at some point (for someone tiny and gentle she's got a surprising liking for being chucked around on coasters, she enjoyed the log floom which we tried at Skegness fair.

Okay next topic, crazy party. No not the game, I mean crazy stuff you've done at parties. I always remember the time myself and two friends wandered off into the woods for a bbqq, decided to have it on a stony bank near the river, then had to basically human chain one of my less physically coordinated friends up to the top of the bank using my cane as a pull apparatus, that after using said cane to play red hot coal golf into the river rather than leaving smouldering embers hanging around big_smile.