Re: Domino's Pizza Petitions Supreme Court Over ADA Compliance

Ahem...funnily enough, I have had Domino's and other pizza chains let me have a deal over the phon  that is supposed to be online only if I tell them that I tried and failed to get the deal online. I explain what I want, cite the offer and the reason I can't do it via the app or their website, and in virtually every instance I've been granted the promo. I don't know if that's because the phone staff were incompetent, or kind, or because I'm a good customer, or what, but it can and does happen sometimes. Though I know people can and do get refused for this, too.
I feel like if there are phone-in or online or app-only specials, we should be expected to make a reasonable effort to fulfill those requirements, but that they should be waived under extenuating circumstances.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aaronespinozaca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector