Re: What is the strangest or scariest thing that has happened to you

When I was seven, I had a really strange experience. I fell asleep in bed, and had a dream that I had a broken leg that they had to put in a cast. I couldn't feel that leg, it just felt like I was dragging around a lump of stone below my right knee. Well when I woke, I was sitting in my favourite chair at the other end of the house. My right leg was folded awkwardly underneath me, and I couldn't feel it.

Probably the scariest thing that ever happened to me - and I consider myself pretty lucky in this regard, honestly - pertains to a dream I had. Warning: this is a little graphic. Heads up. So in this dream, I was somehow suspended in midair, and all I could smell was burnt meat. Someone, or something, kept digging at me with hooks, and I kept feeling coolness and wetness wherever the hooks touched. I could hear voices, and I think they were speaking English, but I couldn't understand a word. I shot awake somehow, and was lying in bed with a fever, as I'd been sick. As I sat up, I heard a voice - or think I did - say "Are you too hot?" directly into the cup of my left ear; it sounded exactly like my own voice. I strongly suspect I was delirious, but it still scared the Christ out of me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arcadia via Audiogames-reflector