Re: wayfar1444, a colonization/strategy futuristic mud

Well I know the  developer said he'd introduce a where command to find different biomes, which should make finding   terrain much easier. with a starship I suspect I'll end up   building rather than bying one, but I want to finish ranger first.

A soudpack would be cool, particularly one for vipmud. The prefs in the game list that it supports msp, but I haven't noticed any packs of msp sounds like  materiamagica has unfortunately, though i was going to ask in game to check.