Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta68)

My only issue with having a Dropbox folder or similar available where people can swap decks and such is that everyone might start all using the exact same decks. This is why, as much as I wish a resource were available to help me fit the most effective types and cards into workable decks, since I'm stupid and can't figure it out myself, in the end it's not worth it. If everyone went around sharing this stuff, battle wouldn't be any fun, because you couldn't take a target by surprise. Everyone would know what strategy is the most popular, and all the noobs would just parrot the popular strategy without really understanding it. Hell, I'll admit to having made a dark/bug deck exactly as Jade said above, and it worked really well to get the new cards that were released in the beta today. However, I feel it's wrong to use that deck because, A. it wasn't my idea, and B. I figure everyone's going to use it now since it was so clearly laid out how it works.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector