Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

@98
1. I agree. It's incredible that steering around the barriers is at least possible now with the audio cues. I've practiced a lot with steering around them, but my results vary, so I wouldn't want to try and explain how I go about it since it's still hit or miss for me. I've been considering doing some audio recordings of the game just for the fun of it to show off certain levels or aspects if there is any interest. I've found that you definitely have to be careful with the timing in order to keep the speed boost going long enough to make it past. I settled on learning where the barriers are in a mission, so I can anticipate them and activate the boost as late as I can to ensure that I won't run out while trying to get past. (as well as making sure that I can get my power meter as full as I can beforehand)
2. I'm pretty sure that drift allows you to maintain the increased speed while turning, but your speed will start to decline while turning with boost. Boost allows the ability to steer, but not drift. I'm pretty sure that how long the effects last depends on how much power is in your meter, so they're best used when the meter is as full as possible. Holds aren't incorporated into the accessibility mode.
4. There are subtle sounds for when your power and health meters change. I believe you lose health by missing notes, being burned, and maybe hitting barriers?
5. The audio cues 2 mode is a lot more challenging in my opinion. It mirrors the visual mode more closely, but it requires some pretty intense reaction speeds even on the easiest missions. I haven't managed to get very far using it myself, but that might just be a lack of skill on my part.
I really love the game and its soundtrack as well, and I am looking forward to finishing all of the missions. They actually get pretty intense.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector