Re: auto RC racing hobby.

Hey I love this topick
I have a Traxxas Nitro Sport.
Me and my father run this thing every month or so for a few hours out in an empty park.
It is great fun and really gives me the opportunity to drive a car which sounds amazing.
I love the hobby and have owned my nitro for About five years.
It is hard to always use it because I am in university but me and my father make the time.
I suggest you get back in to RC racing.
I also understand why most people go Eword it is much faster and easier, actually our hobby store stocks mostly electric because people do not want to deal with the Nitro stuff.
I love it though and will continnue with this hobby as long as I live.
So hell yeah glad to find some more RC racers on here!