Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

@125/126
Thanks very much for all your tips and willingness to look into the various issues, it's great to see such dedication being put in to this.

Before I provide further feedback/critique, a quick suggestion, if I may.  To avoid cluttering your posts with another user's question/comments etc at the beginning, I'd suggest writing a reply instead and just putting post numbers as I've done above with the "@" sign (for example, @1 for the first post).  Whilst it doesn't provide a direct link or anything, it allows you to go back and see exactly what post is being referred to if you want to read it for yourself.  It'd make your posts easier to read, at least for me.  Just my personal opinion/suggestion though, feel free to take it or leave it.

Now, as to the feedback, thanks for clarifying that the dedicated hyper button works even outside of tap boost.  Good to know.

I've tried throwing my stat points into various combinations, even only having 5.  I'll try again and see what I can do with not hitting hyper and just going for accuracy though with numbing module at level 2.

Really enjoying the game still and once I beat those missions the satisfaction will far outweigh the frustration.

Whilst I remember, is the level editor an unlock or can it be accessed prior to finishing the game?
Edit: Tried the above strategy and, whilst it sort of works, isn't reliable.  Haven't been able to beat the mission still, but I seem especially at a disadvantage when just going for accuracy.  However, on the flipside, I seem to be getting the hang of when I can trigger hyper and keeping in mind I'm playing on Standard on these missions at the moment other than a few exceptions where I've tried to grind for credits, I am progressing.  Just that with the patterns and the drifting combined, it makes for a brutally hard mission at the best of times.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector